In the Gas Industry, an efficient filtration/separation system is critical to the reliability and performance of the physical assets that process petroleum products. Optimizing the reliability of these filtration systems is essential in maximizing your operational performance.
Solid contaminants can foul injection wells.
Removal of lube oil contaminants and the prevention of build-up on turbine blades.
· Air Filtration Systems
· Fuel Filtration
· Hydraulic Systems
· Water / Wastewater Treatment
· Lube Oils
· Oily Water Treatment
· Seawater Injection
In the highly competitive Refinery and Petrochemical industry, efficient maintenance, process operations, and reliability techniques have a direct effect on the bottom line
Typical Power Generation Applications include:
· Hydraulic & Lubricating Fluids: Removal of corrosion contaminants for the protection of rotating equipment and other critical components.
· Clean Fuel Gas: Filtration of oil, water, and solids protecting gas engines and turbines.
· Water Treatment Systems: Removal of resin fines to prevent fouling of the deaerator internals and filtration of water borne contaminants.
· Turbine & Generator Protection: Contaminant removal from intake and air systems, as well as, gas streams.